Why LEGACY Employer Membership?
- Provides your team members with an avenue to develop community and professional networks that will last throughout their career.
- Provides professional and personal development for your employees through topical programming and leadership opportunities.
- Support the next generation of leaders in the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region.
- Access to a talented, young professional network in the community.
- Focuses on “livability” and “community improvement,” making it easier for you to recruit out-of-town talent.
- Allow employees from outside the region to gain new friendships and get better acclimated to the community.
- Makes your corporation a household name among young, emerging professionals in community.
Employer Member Benefits
- Discounted memberships when enrolling three or more of your employees (ages 21 – 40).
- Flat $500 rate for seven or more of your employees (ages 21 – 40).
- Company advertisement on at least one LEGACY email Flash per year.
- Company name and website listed in the LEGACY Annual Report.
- Recognition on LEGACY’s website with your company logo and link to your website.
- Recognition at the LEGACY annual meeting.
- Company CEO or appointed representative invited to attend the LEGACY Annual Meeting and Holiday Party.
Employer Membership Annual Fee
- $99/employee for one or two memberships
- $80/employee for three – six memberships
- $500 flat rate for seven or more memberships
LEGACY is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All donations are tax-deductible.